Posted by Caroline on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 5:16pm.
I am having a difficult time classifying this sentence:
Did Clint's son change the damaged tire on their car?
Shurley English - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 5:30pm
It's an interrogative sentence; it asks a question.
Shurley English - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 5:31pm
I don't really know what this requires, but use this below and see:
Clint's (possessive, adjective)
son (subject, noun)
Did change (main verb - did = auxiliary verb; change = base verb)
damaged (participle, adjective)
tire (noun, direct object)
their (possessive, adjective)
car? (noun, object of preposition "on")
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 3rd grade - How do you classify this sentence? (Shurley English) Did Clint's son...
- Shurley English - I'm having kids who just finished second grade code sentences ...
- physics conceptual - The tires of a car support the weight of a stationary car. ...
- Shurley English - My son has to classify each word in the sentence; The boys ...
- shurley english - Oh,no! Diane broke her father's expensive new telescope. ...
- English - Read the following lines from “Mother to Son”: So, boy, don’t you turn...
- English - 1. In time, Mr. Fleming's son graduated from a top medical school in ...
- Math - When Clint began his pursuit, Sue was already 60 miles ahead. If Sue ...
- Shurley English - Please help classify each word in the sentence. Before dinner...
- English - I know that.For example: I wash a car.In these sentence,subject is "I...