Posted by taylor on Monday, December 13, 2010 at 7:56pm.
how far will 350 j raise a 7 kg mass
- 11th grade - SraJMcGin, Monday, December 13, 2010 at 8:11pm
And the real School Subject is.....?
- 11th grade - Kalpak Khemka, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 2:57pm
7kg of mass weighs 70N. 350J = 350 Nm^-1.
=> distance moved = (350/70)m = 5m.
- 11th grade - Kalpak Khemka, Sunday, May 15, 2011 at 2:59pm
correction : 350J = 350Nm (Newton meter)
- 11th grade - Cassandre, Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 11:35am
- 11th grade - kf, Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 8:13pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- physics - how far will 350 J raise a 7 kg mass?
- 11th grade - sound travels at 350 m/s in warm air. "If you hear the echo in 10 ...
- physicis - How far will 350 J raise a 7kg mass?
- Physics 11th grade 3 - 1) A box with a mass of 17 kg is moving at a velocity of ...
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- science - how far will 350 j raise a block weighing 7 N
- science - how far will 350 jules raise a block weighing 7n
- physics - How far will 350 joules raise a block weighing 7 newtons?
- Physics - 1. The efficiency of a squeaky pulley system is 73 percent. The ...
- 11th grade - the mass of a dog that weighs 100 N how many kilograms does it ...