Posted by Sophie on Monday, December 13, 2010 at 12:47pm.
How do you solve?
3-3sinx-2cos^2(x) = 0
- 10th grade math help - reema, Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 12:25am
how do you solve x2+16x-80/x2-16
- 10th grade math help - Tyshah, Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 7:46pm
explain/justify without converting to standard form.
the two (2) in the problem is squared.
- 10th grade math help - brinson, Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 12:39pm
quan is shoppin. he can buy 2 pairs of pants and 1 shirt for $79.85 before tax is added. he cab buy 1 pair of pants and 2 shirts for $69.85 before tax is added. how much does a shirt cost
- 10th grade math help - Anonymous, Friday, April 22, 2011 at 1:15pm
- 10th grade algebra 1 - tinker, Sunday, April 24, 2011 at 7:18pm
nedd help n algebra 1
- 10th grade math help - jon, Wednesday, November 5, 2014 at 10:45am
The 10th grade class at Johnsonville High School has 50 students. There are 20 students that take Algebra and 15 students that take Geometry. Five students take both Algebra and Geometry.
How many students in the 10th grade class are enrolled in neither Algebra nor Geometry?
Answer this Question
- Math - Solving Trig Equations - Solve each equation for 0 is less than and equal...
- trig - find the exact solutions 2cos^2x+3sinx=0 the way it stands, that is a "...
- equations trig - 2cos^2x-3sinx=0
- trig - how can i find all the exact solutions to the equation : 2cos^2x + 3sinx...
- 10th grade math - how do i solve for y in the equation -5y(6y - 6) - y = -4(y - ...
- 10th Grade Chemistry - I struggle in the sciences and was wondering what I could...
- math - the problem is 2cos^2x + sinx-1=0 the directions are to "use an identity ...
- Math - I am having trouble with a pre-cal problem. If you could explain how to ...
- 10th grade math - how to solve triangles with parrellel lines running through ...
- 10th grade math - solve each equation for y. do x and y vary directly? if so ...