Posted by Arushi on Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 7:56pm.
I have 2 question on science 7. please help me.
1.state whether each substance is a mechanical mixture, a suspension, or a solution. My answers are at the bottom.
b)soda pop in a glass
d)traditional Aborigial paint made of red orchre and grease
2.suppose that you dissolve 250ml of drink crystals in 1000ml of water. You get 1175ml of drink rather than 1250ml. how can you use the partical model of matter to explain this?
- SCIENCE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Arushi, Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 8:09pm
I have bean waiting for more than 2 hours and no one is helping me.
- Science (please help me) - Arushi, Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 8:27pm
please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Sounds like chemistry - Writeacher, Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 8:32pm
Our chem prof isn't online yet. I'm sorry it's taken so long, but please remain patient.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science HELP - state whether each substance is a mechanical mixture, a ...
- Science - I have posted this question before and I have waited for 3 hours and ...
- Science - this my science homework about milo so yeah if you can answer these ...
- chemistry - 1 what's the Tyndall Effect and whats one example of this effect? 2...
- Science - Which substance is NOT a mixture. A. Soil B. Concrete C. Soda D. Gold ...
- Science- Check Please :) - I only have a couple questions left but I want to be ...
- Biochemistry - On preparation of a solution of protein, you attempted to ...
- Science - Is baking soda a pure substance or a mixture?
- Science - Please help me with my homework! OK, so there is this girl conducting ...
- Science (Asap) - Compare and contrast: When you combine two or more different ...