Posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include the following questions. Thank you.
1) Anne Boleyn was executed and Henry VII married another four times.
Elizabeth I restored the country to Protestantism.
2) She was often portrayed holding a rainbow, bearing the olive branch of peace, with her hand laid (?) upon the globe of the earth or the heavens.
3) Puritans were extreme Protestans, who wanted to purify their national church from any Catholic influence.
1. OK (Did you figure out who Elizabeth I was??)
2. She = Elizabeth? or Anne? And yes -- "laid."
3. Check spelling and delete the comma.