Posted by tiffany on Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 9:24am.
hello i need someone to check these for me?
6) alcohol,drugs,radiation,and pollutants that affect a child development are called
10) monstrates an inability to leap over a barrier, his teacher checks to see if he has masterd the skills of jumping down from a height and jumping for distance. In doing this, the teacher is
a. applying a development perspective.
b. measuring the child's confidence level.
c.having a negative effect on the child's self-esteem
d. sequencing motor change.
12) what are the 3 main factors in a readiness model?
a.maturation, learning, and motivation
b.height, weight, and age
c. psychological, social and physical.
d. age, intelligence, and agility
16) at the sensorimotor level of cognitive dev elopment, a child
a.can move her arms,legs,and headd, but cant move her body over distance.
b.can achieve short bursts of speed and strength but cant sustain them.
c.depends mostly on visual cues from adults for information about the environment.
d.learns through movement by interacting with the environment.
20) fats should not account for more than ___ percent of total daily calories.
my answers are
Answer this Question
child day care management,health,safety,and nutrit - Q; alcohol,drugs,radiation,...
Please check answers/ childcare - hello i need someone to check these for me? 6...
Childcare Manegment /please chech answers - hello i need someone to check these ...
childcare - i am posting these questions with my answers, please help 1.what ...
Child Care - 1. The interaction between a child's biological makeup and the ...
child growth and development - Which of the following statements concerning ...
can you please check my answers - 1) A strategy for health promotion among ...
elective: contemporary child day care - A child's development is affected most ...
child day care management,health,safety,and nutrit - Q; the interaction between ...
ece - On the Child Development Checklist, you've checked the item "Spends time ...