Posted by tiffany on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 2:49pm.
hello i need someone to check these for me?
6) alcohol,drugs,radiation,and pollutants that affect a child development are called
10) monstrates an inability to leap over a barrier, his teacher checks to see if he has masterd the skills of jumping down from a height and jumping for distance. In doing this, the teacher is
a. applying a development perspective.
b. measuring the child's confidence level.
c.having a negative effect on the child's self-esteem
d. sequencing motor change.
12) what are the 3 main factors in a readiness model?
a.maturation, learning, and motivation
b.height, weight, and age
c. psychological, social and physical.
d. age, intelligence, and agility
16) at the sensorimotor level of cognitive dev elopment, a child
a.can move her arms,legs,and headd, but cant move her body over distance.
b.can achieve short bursts of speed and strength but cant sustain them.
c.depends mostly on visual cues from adults for information about the environment.
d.learns through movement by interacting with the environment.
20) fats should not account for more than ___ percent of total daily calories.
my answers are
Answer this Question
child day care manegment - i was wondering if you have the answers to Penn ...
cild care - Which one of the following statements about childcare centers is ...
Algebra 1 - Hello! :-) Can some please explain to me or provide a website that ...
criminology - Hello, I am writing a term paper on Ted Bundy and Danny Rolling ...
English - Hello. Thank you for your answers. One more question please. Do you ...
Social Studies - - Mao and Communist China - Hello, I was wondering if anyone ...
Confused - Somebody at my school said that Jiskha homework help blocked them ...
English - 1. Hello. May I speak to Tom? Speaking. Who's this? Hi,Tom. This is ...
social studies - I know that their are many ways to say hello in japanese, but ...
childcare - A main source of fat and saturated fatty acids in children's diets ...