Posted by jenn on Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 12:29pm.
what is rinétede, ropterég and miénocoser? plz anser! thx :)
- french - SraJMcGin, Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 4:17pm
First of all, you should have asked for those words to be UNSCRAMBLED. There are certainly no French words looking like what you typed!
rinétede = 3 choices: dentier, detenir, teindre
ropterég = nothing whatsoever. Please verify the spelling and that there are 8 letters
miénocoser = same as the 2nd word.
Sra (aka Mme)
- french - MathMate, Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 8:57pm
- french - Frenchy, Sunday, December 12, 2010 at 4:44am
rinétede : éteindre (to put out, to switch off)
ropterég : protéger (to protect)
miénocoser : économiser (to save, to economize)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- maths - plz i cerious need help i posted dis qustion bt due 2 my wrong typing it...
- SCIENCE!!--ANONYMOUS PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION! - plz answer the question we ...
- SOCIAL STUDIES - I need help on this so i can bring upmy grade and thx if u ...
- algebra - What is the anser to 8x + 6y = 5 for x? I am not looking for the slope...
- math 1 - olivia ties 2.5 feet of ribbon onto a balloon. how many yards of ribbon...
- FRENCH HELP - I don't get french It is to hard help me understand plz someone ...
- math - plz help! can any thing go in to 34 thx for your help!
- math - plz help solve 6(4x+7)+x simply it plzz!thx for ur help
- Quadratic Equations - I couldn't find the sets of factors that add up to -13 in ...
- math - please help thx 16-3(8.3)^2-5 and please show me steps thx. i have it ...