April 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, December 11, 2010
1. We talked until late.
(What is the part of speech of 'late'? Is it an adverb or a noun?)
, Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 7:09am
In that sentence, "late" is an adverb.
Answer This Question
English part of speech Help
- The part of speech is in all caps: 1. "Way too ...
- In the sentence "They are always late to the ball game.", what...
Check these ASAP please!!!
- Please check these: 1.A 2.C 3.C 4.B 5.B...
English - Parts of Speech
- In the sentence "He is projected to win," what part ...
- Identify the type of subordinate clause in the following sentence. The...
- What part of speech is "best" in the sentence, "It is best to make an ...
- 1. He is often late for school. 2. He isn't often late for school. 3. ...
11th grade english. Noun clauses
- I'm supposed to choose how the italicized ...
11th grade english
- I'm supposed to choose how the italicized noun clause is ...
- Identify the part of speech or the form of a part of speech in the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help