Posted by tony on Friday, December 10, 2010 at 8:18pm.
Our economy ______ operates on its production possibility curve.
I'm stuck between B and C.
Here's the text:
"Usually there's some economic slack, but every so often we do manage to operate at peak efficiency. When this happens, we are on our production possibilities frontier (or production possibilities curve)."
social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 10, 2010 at 8:20pm
Find the one word that is in both your text and your answer choices.
social studies - tony, Friday, December 10, 2010 at 8:22pm
the same word is usually.. but that's under economic slack... I think it's C.. because it says every so often.. which is occasionally = sometimes.
social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, December 10, 2010 at 8:26pm
I think you're right.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- teacher aides - which of the following is the best statement about children who ...
- Physics - The value of a real-world resistor ______ changes with significant ...
- Economics - The Law of Supply (movement along the curve due to the price effect...
- civics - Carl decides to keep his money under his mattress instead of putting it...
- science(chem) - I posted this before but nobody replied so I'll post again... ...
- economic - pls show me the chart for production possibility curve
- economic - Why do the production possibility frontier curve slopes downward and ...
- PHYSICS - The value of a real-world resistor ______ changes with significant ...
- Phys - The value of a real-world resistor ______ changes with significant time ...
- Math - a.)If ABCD is a parallelogram, then ABCD is (always true, sometimes true...