Posted by Anonymous on Friday, December 10, 2010 at 2:05pm.
If ab=6y & bc=8y What is BD In Terms Of Y.??
10th grade - SraJMcGin, Friday, December 10, 2010 at 2:26pm
10th grade does NOT help as a label for the School Subject. Math or algebra will get a math teacher to read and answer you rpost.
10th grade math - PsyDAG, Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 10:03am
Insufficient data. What type of figure are you working with? Where does D come in?
10th grade - Anonymous, Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 11:33am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 10th math - The sum of the 4th and 8th terms of an AP is 24 and the sum of the ...
- 10th Grade Chemistry - I struggle in the sciences and was wondering what I could...
- math - The 5th and 10th terms of A. P are - 12 and 27 respectively. Find the A. ...
- 10th grade - reduce each rational expression into lowest terms. 2y+4/3y+6
- 10th grade - what classes should i take in 10th grade?
- 10th grade - how i get an unssen workssheets for 10th greade?
- Maths - John wants to calculate the sum of a geometric series with 10 terms, ...
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- 10th grade - Find a pattern fot this sequence. Usde the pattern to show the next...
- Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin - The 10th, 4th and 1st terms of an AP are the ...