Posted by Darb on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:54pm.
3/7 cup plus 1/4 cup equals how much of a cup of mixture.
5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 9:02pm
3/7 + 1/4
When adding and subtracting fractions, we need a common denominator.
3/7 = 12/28
1/4 = 7/28
12/28 + 7/28 = 19/28
That's an awkward fraction. I've never seen a recipe that called for 3/7 cup.
5th grade math - Anonymous, Friday, December 10, 2010 at 3:09pm
what is 567x999
5th grade math - Averiana, Monday, January 24, 2011 at 6:28pm
Brenda mixed together 7/8 cup of cranberry juice and 1/3 cup of ginger ale. How much punch did Brenda make?
5th grade math - carlton, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 4:47pm
F (use the formula)with
5th grade math - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 10:58pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- MATH MIDDLE SCHOOL - I love chocolate and coffee. I begin by making one cup of ...
- 8th grade math - Can you please check my answer? Marcia wants to make muffins ...
- math - To meke a batch of sugar cookies , you need 0.75 cup of sugar and 1/3 cup...
- Math Middle School - Please help me solve this challenge problem: I love hot ...
- arithmetics - ok i understand now what 3/4 means and i know what 1/2 of a cup is...
- math - Kaylin mixed two liquids. One container held 7/8 cup and the other held 8...
- Science - Thanks for everything guys! This really helped! But I have another ...
- Math - Carlos poured 2/3 cup of juice into a glass. He drank some of the juice. ...
- 8th grade - Dimensions of a paper cup. The volume of a paper cup, shaped like a ...
- math - Fia needs 3/4 of acup of brown sugar. She only has 1/3-cup measuring cup ...