Posted by bob on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:19pm.
i need help with simple interest math homework.NOW!
7th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:21pm
You have to post a question to get help on this forum.
7th grade - bob, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:27pm
I=$440 P??? R=7% T=4years
this is simple interest
7th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:30pm
I = PRT
440 = P * 0.07 * 4
440 = 0.28P
440/0.28 = P
1571.43 = P
7th grade - bob, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:31pm
7th grade - bob, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:34pm
i need help with another
what is p
7th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:38pm
I showed you how to do the first problem. Now it's your turn.
I'll be glad to check your answer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Dont I need more info for this Math problem?? - You borrow $2,000 at a rate of 3...
- 7th grade - Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7TH GRADE mATH - SIMPLE INTEREST EARNED TO THE NEAREST CENT FOR EACH PRINCIPAL, ...
- Math Interest rates/percents - Calculate the simple interest for each situation...
- 7th grade math - Scott deposits $1,000 in an account that earns 5% simple ...
- Math - Pre Algebra - Simple and Compound Interest Find the simple interest. ...
- 7th grade math/distributing property homework - I need help with the steps of ...
- 7th grade math - 16. Find the final balance in an account with $730 invested at ...
- Mathmatics - i need help with my simple interest homework fast.