1. Molten rock from the mantle flows out of active ___________.
2. This type of crust is generally 5-8 KM thick. _____________.
3. The inner and outer cores make up this layer of the earth. ______________.
4. The lightest materials make up the outermost layer, and the densest materials make up the __________ layers.
5. Made of solid rock that moves at about the same rate your fingernails grow. ____________.
6. Continental crust has a similar composition to ______________.
7. The core is made up of mostly _____________.
I just need a really good website.
Someone help. ):