Posted by ryan on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 7:47pm.
how do i solve a+3/5=24/25
7th grade - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 7:49pm
a = 24/25 - 3/5
a = 24/25 - 15/25
a = 9/25
7th grade - Chidi, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 5:11pm
is simple, select like terms by doing it this way- a = 24/25 - 3/5
7th grade - Chidi, Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 5:23pm
is simple, select like terms by doing it this way- a = 24/25 - 3/25, a = 24 - 3/25, a = 21/25 or 0.84
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- Math - How many 7th grade students are expected to move by the end of the year? ...
- Math - How do you solve this equation; There are 128 7th graders at Mark's ...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...
- 7th grade - I was wondering if there were any sample placement tests that I ...
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- 7th grade - Hi im a 7th grader and there is alot of book reports and homework in...
- 7th grade - (-4k)2+k2 solve
- 7th grade - HOw do you solve and graph 2t<4