Posted by Kathy on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 6:15pm.
1. As industry spread, the British and German governments initiated reforms to improve workers’ lives. What motivated Bismarck to enact reforms in Germany? What kinds of reforms were enacted in Germany and Britain?
2. 2. Write a brief, well-organized essay describing how living conditions in cities changed during the Second Industrial Revolution. Your answer should include
• a brief definition of the Second Industrial Revolution
• a description of urban life and the problems created by industrialization
• measures workers took to improve conditions
• technological innovations that improved urban life
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
- History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 6:16pm
How would you like us to help you?
- History - Kathy, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 6:30pm
Could you either write me a brief essay, or at least tell me things I can include in my essay based on what they are asking? Please help me.
- History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 6:35pm
I certainly will not write your essay. We Jiskha tutors help students; we do not cheat for them.
Your instructions tell you what to include in your essay. You need to find the answers in your text or by Googling key words.
- History - Anonymous, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 6:37pm
I think what she needs your help with is to tell her the information she needs so she can write her essay.
- History - bob, Friday, January 18, 2013 at 8:59pm
dont go down
really dont go
i mean it
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- History - 1. As industry spread, the British and German governments initiated ...
- Modern World Studies - 1. As industry spread, the British and German governments...
- World History - 1. As industry spread in the Second Industrial Revolution, the ...
- World Studies - As industry spread, the German government initiated reforms to ...
- History - Can someone tell me what they think of my answer? 1. As industry ...
- History - 1. What motivated Bismarck to enact reforms in Germany? 2. What kind ...
- Modern World Studies - 1. What motivated Bismarck to enact reforms in Germany? 2...
- MODERN HISTORY/WORLD - Here is my ANSWER for the first part of the question ....
- Social studies - what reforms did Britain make to improve the workers lives
- modern world studies - what kind of reforms were enacted in Germany and Britian?