Posted by kelly on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 3:10pm.
Why are the flat surfaces on a rectangular prism called faces?
2nd grade - SraJMcGin, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:46pm
Try some of the following links:
2nd grade - Anonymous, Monday, December 13, 2010 at 6:28pm
2nd grade - ur face, Monday, December 13, 2010 at 8:45pm
cause you smell like poop
2nd grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 11, 2011 at 3:17am
It's because they are just like our faces, sort of flat.
2nd grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 8:17pm
MAN YO STUPID
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math- check - please check: this deals with a rectangular prism: RECTANGULAR ...
- 2nd grade - How many flat surfaces, vertices, & edges does a cylinder have??
- Math - Which of the following DOES NOT have any rectangular faces? A. pentagonal...
- Algebra - what solid has 2 bases that are triangles and 3 lateral surfaces that ...
- Math - how many faces does rectangular prism have? and How many vertices does ...
- Math - A rectangular prism is 18 inches tall and has a square base whose length ...
- Math 2 - Use the diagram to find the surface area of a triangular prism. Find ...
- Math - Which statement is true about all prisms? A. Prisms have a pair of ...
- math - Which solid has one base that is a rectangle and four lateral surfaces ...
- geometry - basis of a right prism is a rhombus with a diagonal 8cm and 6cm.the ...