Posted by angelica on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 1:34am.
I need help interpreting a quote...." in this world goodness is destined to be defeated ".
language arts help needed - drwls, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 1:59am
You don't necessarily have to agree with the statement, but it is sort of equivalent to the often heard quotations:
"Nice guys finish last" (Leo Durocher)
"Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser" (Vince Lombardi)
Quotation - Writeacher, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 9:45am
I can't add anything worthwhile to what DrWLS has written! He's "right on the money"!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade - What is meant by the quote "Hunger is the best pickle"
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- English-interpreting quote - What does this quote mean? "In the end, our society...
- math - Are trigonometric functions taught in 11th grade, if so ,is it wrong that...
- english - This is for Chrestomanci readers :-) I'm writing an essay on ...
- 11th grade (World History) - Which ruin is about 140 miles southwest from Copan?
- 11th grade u.s. history - Describe the Puritians. What were their beliefs? Why ...
- 11th grade english - What is a good thesis statement on the destruction of world...
- 11th grade - need help with these problems can anyone help me- 2x-1=y 2x=y-6 3y...
- 11th grade - I need help with substitution math.