Posted by Roy on Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 1:08am.
I am stuck solving this problem, any help please..Many thanks
find all numbers x that satisfy the given equation ln(2x)
- Pre-Calc - MathMate, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:22am
raise to power of e
x=0, or x=2/9
When working with log equations, always check back to see if the solution results in defined values.
Log(non-positive number) does not exist.
Both log(2x) and log(3x) give undefined values, and
Lim x->0 log(2x)/log(3x)=1
and not 2 as required.
- Pre-Calc - Roy, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 11:37am
Thank you mathmate
Answer this Question
- Pre-Calc - I'm stuck on a pre-calc problem. I need to find y as a function of x...
- Linear Equation - I posted a question below but forgot to put in the equation! ...
- Pre-Calc - Can you show me how to find the rectangular equation of r=2costheta...
- AP Calc Help!! - Let f be the function satisfying f'(x)=x√(f(x)) for all ...
- Pre-CALC - Can anyone help me with this problem step by step please... Find the ...
- Pre-Algebra - If the perimeter of a rectangle is 38 ft and the width is 9 ft, ...
- URGENT!! PLEASE Calc - Verify that the function satisfies the three hypotheses ...
- Pre-Calc - This is the last question on my pre-calc homework, I looked through ...
- Pre-Calc - I do not know which value I am solving for or how to get there these ...
- Pre-Calc - Please help me with this problem-I'm stuck (x-2)/(x+2) = (x+10)/x I'm...