Posted by CJ on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 10:28pm.
Dont know how to solve please explain so i can know thank u
- 6th grade - Reiny, Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 11:03pm
multiply both sides by 6
.4(6)/2.4 = f
f = ...
- 6th grade - Kathy, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 6:18pm
First do the multiplication , then divide. Your result is f.
- 6th grade - CJ, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:13pm
- 6th grade - cara, Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 11:14pm
Well...youre trying to find what F equals
1. do 0.4 divided by 2.4
2.take that answer and divide it by six
!!!Then that's your answer!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade math - 7=2-5m; m my answer key says -1 but I dont know why it would be...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- input output - I'm in 12th grade. But I find this 6th grade problem a bit ...
- 6th grade Math - Please help me solve. (3y+2y)-1y+7=51
- 6th Grade Science : Newton's First Law of Motion - Explain the idea of ...
- math - the sum of a number and 3 times that number is 76. what is that number? ...
- 6th grade - please explain input and output
- 6th grade - Do you have online readings and questions for my son, who is in 6th ...
- 6th grade math - What is the number of 5/6s in 3? Is the answer 18/ 5 ? If not, ...
- 6th grade - please explain me about acid and alkalis