Posted by CJ on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 10:28pm.
Dont know how to solve please explain so i can know thank u
6th grade - Reiny, Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 11:03pm
multiply both sides by 6
.4(6)/2.4 = f
f = ...
6th grade - Kathy, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 6:18pm
First do the multiplication , then divide. Your result is f.
6th grade - CJ, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 8:13pm
6th grade - cara, Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 11:14pm
Well...youre trying to find what F equals
1. do 0.4 divided by 2.4
2.take that answer and divide it by six
!!!Then that's your answer!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math graphing the y-intercept - y=2over3=1 dont know how 2 solve it 2 get the y-...
- math graphing the y-intercept - y=2/3=1 dont know how 2 solve it 2 get the y-...
- math graphing the y-intercept - 2 y=- +1 3 dont know how 2 solve it 2 get the y...
- i dont know - What are the most important concepts to remember when doing 6th ...
- define - sunbeams(d now how 2 expalin flapjacks(d now how 2 explain accomplish(...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- input output - I'm in 12th grade. But I find this 6th grade problem a bit ...
- 6th grade Math - Please help me solve. (3y+2y)-1y+7=51
- 6th Grade Science : Newton's First Law of Motion - Explain the idea of ...
- 6th grade - please explain input and output