posted by Franco .
I still have a few doubts. I hope you can have a look at them, too. Thank you.
1) The population of New York is 8,391,881 (people?).
2) How big/large is the population of New York?
3)The event takes place twice a year, once for spring-summer and once for autumn-winter.
4)Other famous fashion weeks are on in Milan, New York and of course in Paris, where fashion designer Stella McCartney showed (showcased) her 2006 spring-collection.
5)The talker is a fashion editor. A fashion editor works for a magazine or a newspaper and goes to shows and look for new talent and new fashion.
6) While they (or he?) are watching the show, they make drawings of the clothes and write a few notes, so that they can remember what they have seen. 7)After the show, they have fashion meetings and discuss which clothes from which collections to photograph for the magazine.
8)Then they choose good photographers, interesting places to photograph them (clothes?) in and great models to wear them.
5. goes so shows to look...OR and looks...
6. If you use "he" ig will be is watching, etc.