Posted by Courtney on Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 1:25pm.
Directions: Solve graphically:
I just don't know how to approach this?!
algebra - Reiny, Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 1:34pm
let x^(1/3) = t
so t^2 + t - 2 = 0
(t+2)(t-1) = 0
t = -2 or t=1
x^(1/3) = -2 or x^(1/3) = 1
x = -8 or x = 1
Don't know how solving this "graphically" can be easier?
Are you supposed to use a graphing calculator?
algebra - Courtney, Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 1:35pm
Thats just what the directions say..
But thank you so much, You Rock!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math,algebra - Can someone help me with this problem I don't understand what to ...
- College Algebra - "Solve each equation. Round your answers to the nearest ten-...
- health care 220 - can someone just tell me how to do this I can not get a hold ...
- College Algebra - Solve the following equation in the complex number system x^4+...
- college algebra - use completeing the square to describe the graph of f(x)=4-16x...
- College Algebra - x/(2x-4)-7=1/(x-2).. How I clear this denominator if I must ...
- Algebra - Solve the equation 5x+7=13-7x graphically. then check your solution ...
- algebra - solve graphically,giving real roots to the nearest tenth. x2-4x+3=0
- Algebra - Explain the difference between solving a linear equation graphically ...
- DRWLS,MATH,ALGEBRA - Drawls, How did you get 2h. and then the 2a/h from.Can you ...