Posted by Need Help! on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 10:09pm.
who is eligible to vote
i've been searching this forever well most of all the socialist question need help on.
please help and thank you
- Re:Social Studies Urgent - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 10:11pm
This is probably different from one country to another. Which country do you have in mind?
- Re:Social Studies Urgent - Need Help!, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 10:20pm
i dont have country in mind right now
who is eligible to vote in general under a socialist government?
- Re:Social Studies Urgent - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 10:24pm
There is no "in general" -- every country has its own laws and regulations.
- Re:Social Studies Urgent - Need Help!, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 10:30pm
how about cuba
- Re:Social Studies Urgent - Writeacher, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 10:34pm
And you can look up countries here:
(You'll have to copy and paste that URL into your web browser. I can't make it a link.)
- Re:Social Studies Urgent - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 10:35pm
Note, though, that the electorate have only one party to vote for.
Answer this Question
- Social Studies Urgent - under a socialist government, who make the decisions? ...
- Social Studies Urgent - what freedoms does the people have when the country is ...
- social studies - i need help on some questions: 1. How does totalitarian ...
- Social Studies Urgent - how do democratic governments and socialist governments ...
- 6th grademath - this is a word problem:the country of hoffnemath is holding its ...
- Sociology - Please help me on this question. I am very stuck! 1. Prepare a chart...
- Civics - Would it be possible to have a social direct democracy? -No, in a ...
- Us History - How had the American electorate changed by the election of 1828? ...
- Social Studies - laissez-faire and different political ideologies:conservative, ...
- Social Studies - Why do you think the ideas of Marxism were mostly not realized ...