Posted by Anne on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 9:20pm.
I don't understand how to find the aproximate area of a shaded region
This problem has a big cirlce with 1/4 shadded with a radius of 20 cm.
the answer chocies are
A. 90 cm squared
B. 270 cm squared
C. 314 cm squared
D. 1.256 cm squared
how do I find the answer?
Math question - Bob, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 9:27pm
take that and divide by four and you get 314.16
Math question - Danny, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 9:34pm
I don't understand how you got 1256.63
Math question - Anna, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 9:37pm
I don't either I got 62.8
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math- geometry - I will try and explain this since I can't draw the picture ...
- trig - Both circles have the same center and radius of the larger cirlce is R. ...
- Geometry - Please Please HELP!!!! I need the answer to this and i've worked it ...
- Geometry (PLEASE HELP!!!) - Please Please HELP!!!! I need the answer to this and...
- statistics finding the shaded region - Find the area of the shaded region. The ...
- math - A rectangle is removed from a right triangle to create the shaded region ...
- Math - Marian drew a picture of two circles.She wanted to shade only the outer ...
- Math - The radius of the larger circle is 9cm. The diameter of the smaller ...
- Geometry - ABGF is a square with half the perimeter of square ACDE. GD = 4in. ...
- Math - A triangle is placed in a semicircle with a radius of 3cm, as shown below...