Posted by olive on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 7:59pm.
Did someone kill Hitler in world war ll?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 8:01pm
Did you read the site I posted for you a few minutes ago?
- social studies - olive, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 8:04pm
what grade are you in?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 8:19pm
Fifteen years ago I retired from teaching middle school for 32 years.
- social studies - olive, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 8:23pm
yeah right that is a lie ok in will look back at your respones..
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 8:38pm
Olive, you don't seem to understand. Most of the regular Jiskha tutors are retired people. Only a few regular tutors can post links to websites -- like this:
- social studies - andrea, Wednesday, December 8, 2010 at 5:15am
No, Hitler committed suicide in his bunker with Ava Braun * Spelling*
Answer this Question
- social studies - In world war ll did hitler die in his bunker?
- Social Studies - A picture of Hitler with the captions "Lost at World War II? ...
- Social Studies - World War I 1. The alliance system was supposed to prevent war...
- social studies - Can someone give me a website to get references on creating a ...
- Social Studies - 1.Who were the members of the Triple Alliance? The Triple ...
- social studies - can someone help me with a website to creat a timeline tracking...
- social studies - can someone give me a woman from world war 2 please thanks :)
- social studies - discuss how world war I affected the lives of americans. how ...
- Social Studies - What was a long-term result of the nationalist movements that ...
- Social Studies 30 - Describe how the American fear of communism and their ...