Posted by Brenda on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 6:21pm.
i have 2 questions
13. Following the nutritional label on a jar of peanut butter, you determine that 1 ounce of the
peanut butter contains 115 calories and 9 grams of fat. What percent of the calories come
A. 30 C. 70
B. 40 D. 80
i think is B
5. A child in your program has just returned after having chickenpox.You notice that she still
has a few dry scabs. What should you do?
A. Send her home. She is still contagious.
B. Welcome her back and let her know what there is to do today.
C. Allow her to stay, but discourage her from playing with other children.
D. Take her temperature to check for a fever.
i think is c
- Childcare Mangment - olive, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 6:37pm
for number 13 it is B for number 5 it is c
- Childcare Mangment - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 6:44pm
I totally disagree with your answers for number 5.
The answer is b.
- Childcare Mangment - Brenda, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 6:46pm
no they are both wrorng
- Childcare Mangment - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 7:37pm
What are the right answers?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- childcare - Following the nutritional label on the jar of peanut butter. you ...
- Health, Safety, and Nutrition - 1)Following the nutritional label on a jar of ...
- health, safety and nutrition - Following the nutritional label on a jar of ...
- Nutrition of the young child - Following the nutritional label on a jar of ...
- nutrient - you determine that 1 ounce of the peanut butter container contains ...
- math - a peanut butter jar has a height of 5.9in and diameter of 3.6 in. one ...
- math - In a recent survey, 30% of the people polled stated that they preferred ...
- Math - One jar of peanut butter and 3 loaves of bread cost $6.70. Three jars of ...
- Math - ted sells his homemade peanut butter for 1.60 a jar at the local farmers ...
- Physics - A mouse of mass 5.0 g spots the corner of a peanut butter sandwich of ...