Posted by star on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 1:47pm.
- 10th grade - Henry, Thursday, December 9, 2010 at 2:05am
Eq1: 2x - y = -5
Eq2: -2x - 5y = 11
Add the 2 Eqs and get:
-6y = 6,
Divide both sides by -6:
y = 6 / -6 = -1.
Substitute -1 for y in Eq1:
2x - (-1) = -5,
2x + 1 = -5,
2x = -5 -1,
2x = -6,
Divide both sides by 2:
x = -6 / 2 = -3.
Solution set: (-3 , -1).
Answer this Question
- 10th Grade Chemistry - I struggle in the sciences and was wondering what I could...
- 10th grade - what classes should i take in 10th grade?
- 10th grade - how i get an unssen workssheets for 10th greade?
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- 10th - i am just abt to finish my 10th grade,i am very weak at maths and science...
- 10th grade - plz suggest me some good thoughts which i can use in writing ...
- math - Riding on a school bus are 20 students in 9th grade, 10 in 10th grade, 9 ...
- 10th grade - i need an interesting topic for a tenth grade informative essay
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- ALL subjects.. - Hi!! Well,I'm in tenth grade And I was wondering if there are ...