Posted by Jessica on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 11:01am.
Can you please tell me if these are right?
Determine the pH for the following solutions
A [OH-] = 1.0 X 10^-7 M
I got 7
B. [H3O+ = 4.2 X 10 ^-3M
I got 2.4
C. [H3O+]= 0.0001M
I got 4
D. [OH-] = 8.5 X10^-9M
I got 5.9
What are the [H3O+] and [OH-] for a solution with the following pH values?
For [OH-] I got 1.0*10^-4. and [H3O+] I get 1.0*10^-10
And could you please tell me how to figure this question out?
Solution X has a pH of 9.5 and solution Y has a pH of 7.5.
a. what solution is more acidic?
b. what is the [H3O+] in each?
c. what is the [OH-] in each?
- Help Chemistry - Jessica, Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 1:44pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Please Help CHEM - Can you please tell me if these are right? Determine the pH ...
- chem - Can you please tell me if these are right? Determine the pH for the ...
- Chem - Please tell me if these are right! What are the [H3O+] and [OH-] for a ...
- Chem - could you tell me if these are right and help me with the other 2 I cant ...
- Chemistry(Please respond, thank you) - What is the [H3O+] for a neutral solution...
- chem - Calculate the pH of each of the following solutions. (a) [H3O+] = 2.9 10-...
- Chemistry -- Please Help!! - Find the pH of a mixture of .150 M HF(aq) solution ...
- chemistry - What volume of .101 M HNO3 is required to neutralize each of the ...
- Chemistry - Please check this over and see of they are right...if they are not ...
- chemistry - Determine the [H3O+]. Are these solutions acidic or basic? a. [OH-]=...