posted by Paige on .
Choose the correct word to complete each sentence.
1. Despite wanting to pass the exam, Julia just couldn't get down to revising. She seemed to have a mental ___ about it.
2. When the counsellor listened to George's problems, her non-judgemental attitude showed how ___ she was.
3. Dr. Tang's appointment system ___ a set amount of time for each patient.
4. If you let other people's problems become your problem, you're soon likely to feel ___.
b. swept up
5. Paul gave up buying sweets and magazines for a month. By making these ___, he managed to save up enough to buy tickets for the concert.
Could you please check my answers? Thanks:)