Posted by Paige on Tuesday, December 7, 2010 at 7:34am.
Choose the correct word to complete each sentence.
1. Despite wanting to pass the exam, Julia just couldn't get down to revising. She seemed to have a mental ___ about it.
2. When the counsellor listened to George's problems, her non-judgemental attitude showed how ___ she was.
3. Dr. Tang's appointment system ___ a set amount of time for each patient.
4. If you let other people's problems become your problem, you're soon likely to feel ___.
b. swept up
5. Paul gave up buying sweets and magazines for a month. By making these ___, he managed to save up enough to buy tickets for the concert.
Could you please check my answers? Thanks:)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - Can someone check my work PLEASE.. Which of the following is not a ...
- English - Write complete sentence if the statement is a complete sentence. Write...
- CHECK PLEASE - Find the best word to complete the sentence. 1. specter 2. ...
- English 102 - I am not asking anyone to do my homework, i am just asking for ...
- math - Show how to make one addend the next ten number. complete the new ...
- English - 1. Put two scrambled word pieces together and make one complete word. ...
- Grammar (Ms. Sue) or (Writeacher) - Complete each of the following sentences ...
- Grammar and Composition - 1. After the blizzard subsided. a. sentence structure ...
- English - I am writing a paper for my research class and I am not sure I am ...
- 3 grade english - directions- write each sentence. replace the underline word or...