Posted by mike on Monday, December 6, 2010 at 5:29pm.
- algebra - bobpursley, Monday, December 6, 2010 at 5:38pm
The first is the sum of two cubes, you have a formula for that.
(3x -4)(x +1)
- algebra - Damon, Monday, December 6, 2010 at 5:39pm
a^3 + b^3 = (a+b)(a^2-ab+b^2)
a = 3x
b = 2
You take it from there
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 8th grade pre-algebra - Can you check the following questions,please? Simplify ...
- Algebra (Intermediate) - 5. Solve using the elimination method. Show your work. ...
- Math - [(6x+1)^3][(27x^2+2)-(9x^3+2x)](3)[(6x+1)^2](6) over [(6x+1)^3]^2 Help me...
- Math - Logarithmic - Solve: 2log_3(x) - log_3(x-2) = 2 My Work: log_3(x^2) - ...
- Algebra - 27x^2-1/3y^2
- Algebra - (8x^3 - 14x^2 - 27x - 9) / (4x + 3)
- rational exponents - Express cube root 27x^4y^6 using rational exponents (27x^4y...
- algebra 2 - Factor: 27X^2-90X+27
- algebra equations - 1) 3x(4x-9)= 12x^2-27x 2) 4x^2(x+6)= 3) 2x^2(15x^3-10)
- algebra - solve for "x" in the following equation: 27x-3(x-6)= 6 F: -2 G: -1/2 ...