Posted by Anna on Monday, December 6, 2010 at 1:49pm.
Voy a la piscina means I'm going to the pool, correct?
Would I say I'm going to the mail as Voy al correo.
How do I say I need to send a card?
Spanish - mysterychicken, Monday, December 6, 2010 at 1:50pm
Voy a la piscina does mean I'm going to the pool.
Voy al correo. = I'm going to the mail.
I think I need to send a card = Tengo que enviar una carta.
Spanish - Anna, Monday, December 6, 2010 at 2:22pm
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Monday, December 6, 2010 at 2:50pm
Good job, mysterychicken! One addition about the Present tense. There are often 3 possible English translations:
voy = I go, I do go, I am going
el correo is more properly the post office. I think I need to send a card = Creo que tengo que enviar una carta.
Spanish - mysterychicken, Monday, December 6, 2010 at 3:11pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - Could you please check these -thank you 1.How do you say I am going to...
- spanish - choose the correct word to complete each sentence, or choose a phrase ...
- spanish - how do you say pool in spanish? piscina = pool charca is pool If you ...
- spanish - 1.Voy a nadar en la piscina. Necesito . 2.Está lloviendo mucho. ...
- Physics - Would someone please check my work ands let me know if I am right? (We...
- Spanish - How would you say that you are going to dance at the party tonight? a...
- spanish - I am going ot buy my cousin a cd voy a comprar mi primero un cd is my ...
- Spanish - Is this correct? I like going to the swimming pool. Tengo gusto de ir ...
- spanish - I need to fill in the blanks with the correct indirect or direct ...
- Beginner Spanish - I need help please Complete the sentences with the correct ...