Posted by Jon on Monday, December 6, 2010 at 1:17pm.
Which of the following molecules are linear?
After drawing out all the lewis structures, and using VSPER theory, I found: COS, C2H2, CS2, HCN to be linear.
Am I right/missing any?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Which of the following molecules is/are nonpolar? H2S O3 COS C2H2 ...
- Chemistry - Which of the following molecules is/are bent or V-shaped? C2H2 SiF4 ...
- Chemistry - 2. Which of the following molecules is/are trigonal pyramidal? N2O ...
- Chemistry - 1) Which of the following molecular solids will exhibit dipole-...
- chemistry - All the following species are best described by writing at least two...
- CHEM - the number of nonbonding electrons exceeds the number of bonding ...
- ap chem - consider the molecules PF3 and PF5. b]is the PF3 molecule polar or is ...
- Chemistry - molecular polarity - Hi Dr. Bob. Could you please take a look at the...
- Chemistry - All the following species are best described by writing at least two...
- Chemistry - Which of the following is a Lewis acid? (For polyatomic species, ...