Posted by Please Help! on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 10:41pm.
Which statement is not true?
Two or angles that are supplementary have a sum of 180
Two angles that are complementary have a sum ot 45
Math Please Help - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 10:45pm
Study this site.
What do you think?
Math Please Help - Please Help!, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 10:47pm
Math Please Help - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 10:50pm
D does not answer the question!
Math Please Help - Please Help!, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 10:53pm
Oh sorry I meam two angles that are complementary have s sun of 45
Math Please Help - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 11:05pm
Yes. That is the untrue statement.
Math Please Help - Valerie, Monday, January 24, 2011 at 12:52pm
Which statement is true?
A.Two angles can be complementary and equal.
B.Two angles cannot be equal if they are complementary.
C. An angle can be complementary only if it is 90°.
D. Only three angles can be supplementary.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry Check please - Is the following definition of complementary angles ...
- Please help with MATH - Why do complementary and supplementary angles not have ...
- Geometry - Is the following definiiton of supplementary reversible? If yes, ...
- Geometry - Why do complementary and supplementary angles not have to be adjacent...
- Math - Which of the following correctly lists angle pairs that have the same ...
- Geometry - Use the Law of Detachment to write a valid conclusion for the given ...
- Math - Find the measures of two supplementary angles if the difference of their ...
- math - the measure of two supplementary angles have the sum of their ...
- Story problem heellp - The difference of two complementary angles is 18. What is...
- Math - Which statement is NOT true for a pair of a intersecting lines? A. They ...