Posted by Hi on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 4:55pm.
What were the three major cities in the Islamic world? How did each develop and grow to become important?
History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 4:58pm
Which cities are described in your text?
History - Hi, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 5:04pm
Baghdad, Cordoba, and Madinah but i searched it on wikianswers and it said Makkah, Madinah, and Jerusalem. Which one is right?
History - Writeacher, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 5:08pm
Go with the ones in your text.
History - Hi, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 5:12pm
It does not describe them and they are not all in the right section
History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 5:21pm
Google each of these cities for more information about them.
Remember that if 10 people were to be asked which cities were the most important in the Christian world, you'd get a lot of different answers. And all would be "right."
History - Hi, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 5:23pm
But how do i know which ones are right?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - What were the three major cities in the Islamic world?how did ...
- World History - I'm trying to answer an essay question asking me to describe ...
- Geography - Please help me on this question: 9. The construction of the Erie ...
- geography - Please check this for me: The construction of the Erie Canal was ...
- U.S. History - How did the influx of immigrants affect cities? A: The influx of ...
- history - Question #2 What were the three major regional groupings of colonies? ...
- History - 1. why did the british goverment decide to evacuate children from ...
- Geography of World Commerce - Which cities are the major trading centers for ...
- World History - Important major achievements of the sumerians civilization? ...
- Few Facts about Vancouver/Paris - These are facts I have collected about them. ...