Posted by hannah on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 3:15pm.
in the book huckleberry finn manys words are used that mean something like "to beat someone" for example to lick.
i need to find 8 more of words that are used to mean "to beat"
if you know any and the page number/chapter it is used in the book that would be great.
huckleberry finn - bobpursley, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 3:28pm
I remember Pap telling Huck if he caught him, he'd tan him good.
huckleberry finn - Rachel, Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 9:30am
I do not know the page numbers for the last 3
huckleberry finn - monica!, Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 12:20pm
tanned is used like tan on page 15!
huckleberry finn - jen, Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 4:22pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- huckleberry finn - what is the definition of dauphin this huckleberry finn? I ...
- english - I am typing up an assignment for English and the title is: Satire in ...
- English III - I need help with this question, I tired to find answer in the book...
- english - The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is not prose style right? What ...
- English - I need some help on figuring out the main idea of "The Adventures of ...
- English 10 - I'm reading Huckleberry Finn for my 10th English class and I have a...
- English - Can someone suggest any poems that somehow encapsulates the sentiments...
- english - I need two examples where in the book Huckleberry finn. Huck doesn't ...
- English - Hey, can someone help me find 3 major quotes from Huckleberry Finn ...
- English - What is an example of an experience where Jim (from Huckleberry Finn) ...