Posted by beth on Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 1:39am.
Multiply and then simply by factoring (√2y)(√3)(√8y)
math - Marco, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 5:48am
do you mean
If so,it is (âˆš48)y=(4âˆš3)y
math - Bosnian, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 9:51am
Becouse ã16= -4 OR 4 and ãy^2=y
math - drwls, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 10:36am
sqrt(48)*y = 4*sqrt3*y
I am unable to view the square root symbols used by Bosnian and Marco.
Different country's keyboards seem to have different ASCII symbol assignments. I often have this problem in internet cafes of foreign countries.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find an equation of the line that bisects the obtuse angles formed by the...
- 8th grade algebra - Can you check my answers? 1. 3√20/√4 = 3√(...
- Algebra - 1. Simplify the expression: 4√18+5√32 A.45√2 B.32...
- Algebra - Check My Work - For Question 1-8 Simplify the Radical Expression...
- Algebra - How would i complete these problems? 1. (√6mn)^5 2. ^3√16x...
- maths - I will be thankfull to you if you help me to solve the below problem: 6...
- Math - Help with radicals please - Please show work Simplify rational 1. 4√...
- Algebra Work Check - 1. 5√6 * 1/6√216 5/6 * √1296 5/6 * √...
- Math - find the value of k in simplest form for which the larger root of x^2-5x+...
- Algebra 2 Answer Check - Simplify by rationalizing each denominator. 1. 2/√...