Post a New Question


posted by .

A group of doctors is trying to see if a vaccine causes a certain type of disease. They take individuals with the certain disease and individuals without the disease. They then use research to estimate the relative incidence of the onset of the disease after the vaccination. What kind of study is this called.

I'm up in the air if it would be a Cohort study or Case-Control study.

Thinking it could be Cohort because they are two separate groups being compared to the disease. However, I'm also thinking Case-Control because the disease has already occurred.

Any help or more explanation on these two studies please.

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question