Posted by AC on Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 9:52pm.
find the value of cotè given secè=5/4 and cscè<0
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Pre Cal. - If cscè= -5/4 and 180degree < è < 270 degree, find tanè. (-3, -...
- Maths - (tanÈ+cotÈ)(sinÈ+cosÈ)=secÈ+cosecÈ
- Trigonometry - 1. (cotè+1)(cscè-1/2)=0 2. sin²è-cos²è=1+cosè
- Pre-cal - How do I find the reference angle in radicals given the value of ...
- Pre-Cal - Express the function in the form f(x) = (x-k)q(x) + r for the given ...
- pre-cal - find the value(s) of x for which f(x)=g(x). f(x)=x^4-2x^2,g(x)=2x^2
- Pre-Cal - find the value of the function k(p/q)
- pre-cal - Find B so that F(x)=-x^2+bx-75 has a maximum value of 25.
- Math (trigonometry) - Find the value of each of the remaining trig functions. ...
- pre-cal - find the value of K such that (x+1) is a factor of x^3-kx^2+x+5