Posted by Erin on Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 7:19pm.
how do you do these problems??
But I can do these types pf problems ( don't need help with problems below)
3/4 + 1/10
and 5/6 - 1/4
- Math Help please!! - Caitlyn, Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 7:21pm
Negative fractions and whole numbers.
If the second number is greater than the first, subtract the first from the second and add a negative sign.
- Math Help please!! - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 7:23pm
5-26 = -21
2-2/9 = 1 7/9
8-2/3 = 7 1/3
4/3+6 = 7 1/3
- Math Help please!! - Jessica, Friday, January 20, 2012 at 9:27pm
37. Darren worked 28 hours at $3.15 per hour. He made the following tips: $18, $16, $20, $30, and $18. What is his average hourly wage?
Answer this Question
- Math - how do you do these problems?? 5-26 2-2/9 8-2/3 4/3+6 But I can do these ...
- Math-PLEASE check my answers - What types of problems can be solved using the ...
- Math - CAN SOMEONE CHECK MY ANSWERS PLEASE? What types of problems can be solved...
- Math - I am having problems understanding how to solve problems like the ...
- English Language - I asked this question earlier. I need to write 2 letters of ...
- Math 2 - What types of problems can be solved using the greatest common factor? ...
- math - in the addition problems below each leter represents the same digit in ...
- Developmental Psychology - There are a number of ways that emotional or ...
- math - there's a question that I don't understand and the direction says that '...
- Math - I need help to set the equation up to solve a system to ensure that I get...