December 6, 2016
Post a New Question
Pre- cal Trig
Thursday, December 2, 2010
2cos^2x=cosx. Can you subtract the cos from cos^2? Or what would i have to do?
Answer This Question
- prove the identity (sinX)^6 +(cosX)^6= 1 - 3(sinX)^2 (cosX)^2 sinX^6= ...
Math - Solving for Trig Equations
- Solve the following equation for 0 less than...
Math - Solving Trig Equations
- What am I doing wrong? Equation: sin2x = 2cos2x ...
- Simplify the given expression........? (2sin2x)(cos6x) sin 2x and cos ...
- If cosx = 10/19 an pi < x < 2pi, find the exact value of cos x/2 ...
- I need to prove that the following is true. Thanks (2tanx /1-tan^x...
- verify the identity sin x(1 - 2 cos^2 x + cos^4 x) = sin^5 x 1-2cos^2 ...
RESPONSE to PreCalc Question
- h t t p : / / w w w . j i s k h a . c o m / d i s...
Pre-Cal (Trig) Help?
- The following relationship is known to be true for two ...
- Trigonometric Identities Prove: (tanx + secx -1)/(tanx - secx + 1)= ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help