October 10, 2015
Post a New Question
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Approximate the area under the graph of f(x)and above the x-axis using 4 rectangles: f(x)=x(x) +2 using 4 rectangles at intervals 0,5
Answer this Question
- Well, first graph the graph of f(x)=-1/10x^2 + 3 2. We are going...
- Estimate the area under the graph of f(x)= x^2 + 3 ...
- Use 5 right rectangles to estimate the area of the area under the ...
- a) Estimate the area under the graph of f(x)=7+4x^2 from x=-1 to x=2...
Calculus Help Please Urgent!!!
- a) Estimate the area under the graph of f(x)=7+...
- Estimate the are under the curve f(x)=x^2-4x+5 on [1,3]. Darw the graph ...
- Question Details: Do the following. (Round your answers to four ...
Math: Need Answer to study for a quizz. Help ASAP
- Estimate the area under the...
- Estimate the area under the graph of f(x)=3x^3+5 from x=-1 to x...
- Estimate the area under the graph of 25−x 2 from x = 0 to x = 5...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.