Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 11:56pm.
Of the sixth-grade students surveyed, 12% bring their lunches to school. Suppose 24 sixth-graders do this? How many sixth-grade are at the school?
6th grade - Anon, Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 12:54am
12% is the same thing as .12
So .12*(number of sixth graders) = 24
number of sixth graders = 24/.12 = 200
6th grade - Anonymous, Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 9:43pm
6th grade - Anonymous, Monday, May 14, 2012 at 9:03pm
Maddyln Garonne, EXACTLY WHAT does that have to do with the math question? That's very insulting for some people. If you're not answering the question then GET OUT of here! I hate it when people think they're funny by posting retarded stuff doing nothing with the question. Btw the answer is 200- 24 students divided by .12 (students who bring their lunch to school) equals 200 students! Hope I helped (:
6th grade - Kayla, Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 10:38pm
Yay! thanks! that helped :)
6th grade - Carmen, Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 12:14am
8th grade - Ledarius jackson, Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 3:44am
The 24 students in ms.clearys homeroom are surveyed
They are asked whick several prices they would pay for a ticket to the school fashion show
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A class conducts a survey of 1000 students. Of the sixth-grade students ...
- math - of the sixth grade students surveyed,12% bring their lunchs to school. ...
- math - There are 283 students in Walley's school and 59 of them are in the sixth...
- math - If there are 264 students in a school and there are 84 eighth graders and...
- 5th grade math - In the fourth grade class at Baker Elementary, 9 students are ...
- percents - there are 1000 students. The 6th grade surveyed.12% of the students ...
- comparing fractions - at Morris Elementarhy there are 45 students in each grade...
- math - Sir pizza donated 14 pizzas to the sixth grade picnic. How many pizzas ...
- math - if 30 sixth graders own birds how many sixth graders were surveyed theirs...
- Math - In one school, 5/6 of the sixth graders take a foreign language. Of these...