Posted by Tracy on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 8:59pm.
1.Read King of the Wind, and learn more about the adventures of Agba and his horse.
2.Later, the boy and the horse left their home and traveled to England.
3.The head of the stables often mistreated Agba and the young colt.
Identify each direct object
1.King of the wind
2.boy, horse, home
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 9:05pm
There's one more DO in #1.
2 - rethink
3 - correct
- Englis - Tracy, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 9:11pm
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 9:19pm
#2 is now correct, yes.
#1 is tricky.
King of the Wind (DO)
about the adventures (prepositional phrase)
of Agba and his horse (prepositional phrase)
Do you see it?
- Englis - Tracy, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 9:28pm
Yes I do thank for your help.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 6th Grade English - I'm confused on what the direct object is in the following ...
- English - 1.If so, then you probably know some stories by Marguerite Henry. 2....
- Poem Fable for when there's no way out - Could you help me with this poem I read...
- City College - Galileo is riding on top of a horse that is gallop- ing at 11 ft/...
- book review repost - Just a start I just need to get the actual review down. "...
- grammar - what is the direct object in the head of the stables often mistreated ...
- physics - A horse runs off of a 11 meter high cliff into the sea. The horse is ...
- math - A farmer bought a horse for $50.00 Then he sold it for $60.00 He had ...
- Physics - A horse pulls a cart with a force of 180.0 N at and angle of 33.0° ...
- Physics - A horse pulls upon a wagon, but according to Newton’s third law the ...