Posted by Tracy on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 8:59pm.
1.Read King of the Wind, and learn more about the adventures of Agba and his horse.
2.Later, the boy and the horse left their home and traveled to England.
3.The head of the stables often mistreated Agba and the young colt.
Identify each direct object
1.King of the wind
2.boy, horse, home
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 9:05pm
There's one more DO in #1.
2 - rethink
3 - correct
- Englis - Tracy, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 9:11pm
- English - Writeacher, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 9:19pm
#2 is now correct, yes.
#1 is tricky.
King of the Wind (DO)
about the adventures (prepositional phrase)
of Agba and his horse (prepositional phrase)
Do you see it?
- Englis - Tracy, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 9:28pm
Yes I do thank for your help.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th Grade English - I'm confused on what the direct object is in the following ...
- English - 1.If so, then you probably know some stories by Marguerite Henry. 2....
- grammar - what is the direct object in the head of the stables often mistreated ...
- Poem Fable for when there's no way out - Could you help me with this poem I read...
- English - 1.Agba fed milk and honey to the newborn colt. 2.Sometimes the playful...
- City College - Galileo is riding on top of a horse that is gallop- ing at 11 ft/...
- book review repost - Just a start I just need to get the actual review down. "...
- physics - In mid-nineteenth century England horses were often used to pull ...
- Physics - In mid-nineteenth century England horses were often used to pull ...
- Biology - A horse breeder has a black horse named Luca and he isn't certain ...