Posted by josh on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 5:10pm.
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 5:12pm
You start it and see how far you can go.
math - josh, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 5:14pm
do u have too add or subtract the like terms bc if u subtract 5b-6b it will equal too -1b and then u subtract -6--7 it will equal too 1 so then it would b 1=-1b
math - Damon, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 5:18pm
add 7 to both sdides
1 + 5 b = 6 b
subtract 5 b from both sides
1 = b
math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 5:18pm
You're almost right, but your sign is wrong.
-6 + 7 = 6b - 5b
1 = b
math - josh, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 5:20pm
wow i feel stupid
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I'm worried about my math. 1. Why don't you buy a math self- teaching ...
- Math...For All Math Tutors - I would like to know how many of the people ...
- math - all i can say is math stinx dont mess with math. without math, a lot of ...
- math - What is temperature when you do math. In seventh grade math is hard and I...
- math - I just do not understand how to figure this out. Find the number of ...
- LNU - math In a class of 50 students it was found 21 are taking English 14 are ...
- English Grammar - A: What time is your math/Math class? B: At eleven forty-five...
- Math - A fertilizer covers 5/8 square foot in 1/4 hour. i don't understand how ...
- Math - Is IB Math Studies the same as Pre-Calculus? I heard that IB Math Studies...
- 3rd grade Math - Actual question on homework."EXPLAIN HOW YOU CAN BREAK APART ...