Posted by hannah on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 4:44pm.
what is the definition of dauphin this huckleberry finn?
I searched on the internet but there were so many i didnt know which one was used in the book
- huckleberry finn - hannah, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 4:49pm
also the word valley on page 174( at least in my book) its in the context that reads "the king said the cubby would do for his valley- meaning me"
- huckleberry finn - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 4:54pm
This is the definition from Dictionary.com.
"the eldest son of a king of France, used as a title from 1349 to 1830. "
Check this article for more information.
- huckleberry finn - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 4:57pm
That's probably a misspelling and mispronunciation of "valet."
Answer this Question
- huckleberry finn - in the book huckleberry finn manys words are used that mean ...
- english - I am typing up an assignment for English and the title is: Satire in ...
- english - The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is not prose style right? What ...
- English 10 - I'm reading Huckleberry Finn for my 10th English class and I have a...
- english - what are some huckleberry finn archetypes?
- english - I need two examples where in the book Huckleberry finn. Huck doesn't ...
- English - Can someone suggest any poems that somehow encapsulates the sentiments...
- english - In huckleberry finn what is huck's perception of himself?
- english - what would you say is the subject or topic of Huckleberry Finn
- English - What grade levels would Huckleberry Finn and Moby Dick be in?