Posted by Chris on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 11:01pm.
1.Throughout his life, Chavez focused on nonviolent action.
2.He organized several boycotts of grapes and lettuce.
3.In California there was work for farmworkers if they could go from one farm to another.
4.In 1937, Cesar Chavez's family did not have enough money for the taxes on their farm.
5.As a child, Cesar Chavez lived near Yuma, Arizona.
Identify each prepositional phrase and then tell the word or words it modifies.
1.throughout his life-Chavez
on nonviolent action-focused
2.of grapes and lettuce-boycotts
3.In California-was work
from one farm to another-could go
4.In 1937-did have
for the taxes-money
to another-could go
5.As a child-lived
near Yuma, Arizona-lived
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1.He lived with his parents, brothers, and sisters. 2.Those in this ...
- Spanish - What is Cesar Chavez famous for?
- Cesar chavez - Find two numbers exact is between 3 x 567 please explain how to ...
- bhi - Following on the successful activism of Cesar Chavez, Mexican American ...
- Social Studies - What were the causes of the following: Jesse Jackson Cesar ...
- Spanish sra JMcGuin - can you please look this over one more time not sure if it...
- spanish sra j mcguin - can you please look this over one more time not sure if ...
- sra J Mcguin PLEASE HELP - I wrote a paragraph in spanish it is due this monring...
- HELP PLEASE SRA J MCGUIN - This is due at 11 am thanks again Is thetitle correct...
- History - Following on the sucessful activism of Cesar Chavez, Mexican American ...