Posted by vivian on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 8:09pm.
What did the Spanish hope to do in California?
social studies - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 8:18pm
The Spanish hoped for two things: wealth and to convert the natives to Christianity.
social studies - Aiden, Monday, January 11, 2016 at 8:11pm
social studies - aiden, Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 7:16pm
the Spanish hoped to start missions and have wealth.
social studies - elaine, Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 8:30pm
well I think they give them hope to do in California is by given them things, persuading them by
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies ABC california book - I cant find a thing that has to do with ...
- Social Studies - Why did the Spanish and French start fighting? Question from ...
- social studies - how many seasons are in southern california
- social studies - when it is 6:00am in California it would be
- social studies - what are 2 of california's national parks?
- social studies - Why did Mexico decide to become independent from Spain? ...
- social studies - I need help with my abc book on california HELP ME!
- Social Studies - I need a 4 paragraph essay on the devil's arithmetic. my theme ...
- Social Studies - What was California's name during the mission times?
- social studies - what is the over all California Fall climate?