Posted by lost on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 7:15pm.
How can you show without multiplying that 4/9 is greater than 0.4?
4th grade Math? - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 7:18pm
Please select MATH (for example) as the School Subject, rather than 4th grade and then the right teacher will read and answer your post.
4th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 7:24pm
You can divide.
4/9 = 0.44444
Or -- turn 0.4 into the fraction: 4/10
Math - Desiree Hill, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 9:21pm
4th grade - bridget, Wednesday, March 21, 2012 at 8:40pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade - without multiplying, how do you know that the product of 399 and 48 ...
- 4th grade - reena says the product of 54 and 9 cannot be 487. she says that she ...
- 4th grade math - Please help advise if my answer is correct Is the solution of ...
- MATH - i am in 4th grade doing my sisters homework don't ask why but i need help...
- 4th grade math - explain how you know that 21/30 is greater than 2/3. Please ...
- 4th grade math - is 6.12 greater than 5.99
- 4th grade Math - Does the expression d-12 have a greater value when d=42 or when...
- maths 4th grade - In end of term tests Zanna got the following marks mathematics...
- 4th grade - how do i show my answer for 2/3 of 90 = 60
- geography - which country is the biggest (mongolia,china,southkorea,north korea...