Posted by Margeret on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 6:54pm.
My tens digit is double the ones digit.I am less than 50 and greater than 40
2nd grade - bobpursley, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 6:58pm
2nd grade - Kameron, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 8:15pm
2nd grade - melony, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 9:50pm
2nd grade - Trina, Friday, December 3, 2010 at 10:49am
if you have two ones and double it (2+2) for your tens then you come up with 42.
2nd grade - Anonymous, Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 6:15pm
You are all accurate, being 42
2nd grade - julian, Tuesday, January 4, 2011 at 5:54pm
2nd grade - who wants 2 no?, Friday, June 3, 2011 at 9:24pm
42 4 is double 2 and is in between 50 and 40.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 2nd grade - My tens digit is double my ones digit. I am less than 70 and greater...
- 2nd grade - mty tens digit is double the ones digit i am less then 50 and ...
- 2nd grade - What number am I My tens digit is double my ones digit. I am less ...
- 5th grade math - i am a number greater than 40,000 and less than 60,000 my ones ...
- math - My thousands digit is twice my hundreds digit. The sum of my tens and ...
- Math - It is a 6 digit number the least digit is in the thousands place. The ...
- math - i am a 4 digit number.my thousands didgit is 4 less than my tens digit.my...
- Math - It is a 6 dagit number. The least digit is in the thousands place. The ...
- Mathe - The number has two digits. Both of the digits are even.the digit in the ...
- 6th grade - I have 6 digits. My hundred thousands is less 1 than my ones digits...