Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 6:33pm.
What does a boy who likes to play with switches do
math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 6:48pm
Solve your math questions correctly, and you'll find the answer.
math - Katrina, Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 7:26pm
He becomes an electrician
math - Algebra1 kid, Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 5:23pm
GIVE ME THE ANSWER
math - Anonymous, Monday, September 28, 2015 at 4:52pm
math - Annie, Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 5:43pm
He turns the lights often on
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - What does a boy who likes to play with switches do?
- English - 1. This is the boy whom Mary likes. 2. This is the boy who Mary likes...
- behavioral science - if a girl likes a boy and wants to hint to him she likes ...
- math - in a boy's school, 5/8 of the boys play football and 4/7 play rugby.if ...
- maths - in a boy's school,5/8 of the boys play football and 4/7 play rugby.if ...
- Math - In a 36-minute gym period, 24 boys want to play basketball. If only 10 ...
- Math - There are four light switches in the room. They can be in either of two ...
- child psychology - Typically when paired with a boy in a laboratory play session...
- math - A hotel has rooms numbered 1 to 1000. One thousand visitors enter the ...
- English - 1. He wants to be a famous cartoonist because he likes drawing ...